Empowering Growers to Produce What's BestProduct code: 06228
Through the many years of waiting and wading through over-inflated marketing claims, FPW Wholesale have been biding their time, waiting for the right LED fixture to come along….
We are now extremely proud to present to you the Heliospectra EOS LED Grow Light.
If you aren’t aware of the brand Heliospectra and what they’ve achieved within the commercial gardening market in the USA, take a few moments to have a google search; we’re sure you’ll be pleasantly surprised!
- LED Compsition: 450 nm, 660 nm, 735 nm and 5700K white
- Number of LED’s: 240
- Typical Power Consumption: 600W
- Voltage: 85 to 264VAC, 50/60 Hz or 180 to 305VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Amps: 5.25A @ 120V | 2.6A @ 240V | 2.3A @ 277V
- Heat Value (BTU/h): 2150
- Cooling: Active, variable speed cooling. Fan rated to 70,000 hrs at 40 °C, 60% humidity, 90% CL
- Dimensions: 425 × 219 × 199 mm (16.7″ × 8.6″ × 7.8″)
- Weight: 8 kg (17.6 lbs)
- Operating Temp: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Photosynthetic Photon Flux (umol/s): 862 umols/s
- Optics: High transparency, clear acrylic glass. No visible yellowing rated to 30 years
- Target Area: 1.2 x 1.2m (4ft x 4ft) at 0.5m (1.6ft)
- Housing: Powder coated, zink treated sheet metal and durable ABS plastic
- Certifications: MET Certified to UL 1598 & CSA C22.2, CE, RoHS, REACH, EN5501
- Storage temp: -20 to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F)
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours (at ambient temperature of 25 °C rated life to 70% of initial photon flux)
- Warranty: 3 years.
The C Plate: A high PAR light with the addition of Far-Red (735nm) light. This makes it ideal for flowering crops.
A customizable light ratio of:
- Blue (450nm)
- White (5700K)
- Red (660nm)
- Far-red (735nm)
German Aerospace Centre
Australia National University
Julich Research Centre
Limerick Institute Of Technology
West Virginia University
The Grove, Nevada